Lightweight, readily available, compact, affordable, perfect for the RV! You will never look at a coffee filter the same way again.
– Cover food when cooking in the microwave to prevent splatters.
– Use for lint-free cleaning on windows, mirrors and chrome.
– Place between ceramic dishes and glass bowls when traveling
to eliminate “clinking” in the cupboard.
– Filter wine from a broken cork.
– Prevent cast-iron from rusting by placing a filter in the skillet
to absorb moisture.
– Reuse frying oil by straining used oil through a coffee filter
– Line a plant pot to prevent soil from going out the drainage hole.
– Poke a hole in the bottom for your Popsicle and eliminate
drips on your shirt.
– Soak up extra oil from fried foods such as bacon and
– Fill with a scoop of baking soda; twist closed with a rubber
band and tuck into smelling shoes or closet to absorb odors.
– Fill with fresh herbs and tie to be used in soups and stews.
– Rest your spoon on one the next time you make a
– Use as a disposable snack bowl for popcorn and chips.
– They also work great in a coffee maker!
This is copied from http://chefboyrv.com/ for some reason her blog doesn’t allow pinning so I have copied here to pin.