Summary: One great taste with only three ingredients can lighten up offerings for either an appetizer or dessert buffet. I made this way before there was flavored cream cheese so I know this recipe is so refreshing you’ll crave it. Must try it if you’ve never had it.
- 1/2 cup strawberry reduced-fat cream cheese spread, from 8-ounce container, softened
- 1/2 cup marshmallow creme
- 1 container (6 ounces) Yoplait Original lemon burst yogurt
- Assorted fresh fruit pieces like Cantaloupe and Berries
- Mix cream cheese and marshmallow creme in medium bowl with wire whisk until smooth. Stir in yogurt. (let your cream cheese set on the counter a bit just to get soft)
- Pick your favorite fruit to dunk in this sweet and creamy dip. Whole strawberries, melon cubes, grapes or papaya slices are super summer choices.
- Serve dip with fruit.
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 20
Here’s how to help keep the marshmallow creme from sticking to the utensils. Rinse the measuring cup and rubber scraper used to measure the marshmallow creme with cold water, but don’t dry them.
For Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip, use Raspberry cream cheese spread instead of strawberry.
Recipe adapted from Betty Crocker